Wiki info
Talima Adventure & Water park was established while keeping the environment & community in mind.
The park is located in Brgy. Talima Olango Island, which is facing Punta Engano, Mactan Island.
The park’s main attraction is the Funflatables. Great for both children and adults, it is a water recreation system featuring a giant inflatable slide, water trampolines and water rollers.
source: wikipedia
This was our Team Building when I was still with Team Black Widow. It's an hour ride from Mactan Island. Entrance fee is about 500php which includes unlimited use of the inflatables. It was fun & exhausting at the same time. And I'm glad they had life jackets because I don't know how to swim. I know. sucks! Bigtime. And too bad we weren't able to use the Zorb ball because that was what I was excited for. But it was fun though. A 7 out of 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment